Resources Management and Program Analyst
Location: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Requisition Number: 4226
Resources Management and Program Analyst
Washington, DC, USA Req #4226
Wednesday, November 3, 2021
Job Title: Resources Management & Program Specialist
Department: Professional Services
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time Exempt
The Management & Program Specialist's duties and responsibilities are within contracting, procurement, and general services of the team. This individual will be responsible for assisting the Contracting Officer's Representative with all procurement, general support services, financial management action related to procurement and any ancillary related HR functions related to contracting. This individual will report to the Chief of Resources as well as the Deputy Chief of Resources.
- Executes duties in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoS Acquisition Regulation (DOSAR). Interprets the laws and regulations governing contracting.
- Monitors contract from the cradle to the grave, to include solicitations, statements of work, monitor burn rate, invoicing, quality assurance, deliverables, monitors contract progression, resolves complex issues, closeouts, and CPARS.
- Provides expert advice to the GEC's leadership and program offices.
- Initiates documentation for all Interagency Acquisition Agreements (IAA), Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs), Management and Coordination Agency (MCA), and Memorandum of Agreements (MOA)
- Works with DS/IS/IND in support of the COR to stay abreast of clearance status, VARs for contract personnel and other related security actions.
- Support the setting of procurement and award projects priorities, deadlines, and reviews, completed project evaluations, prepares administrative reports for senior staff. Submits requisitions after completing cost analysis and estimates.
- Conducts review/research in collaboration with the COR of prior year "status of obligations" to ensure all Unliquidated Obligations (ULOs) are valid and should remain in the books. Working closely with the respective COR/s or Budget team, ensures that de-obligations are processed accurately for obligations that are no longer valid or for which the final claim has been processed for payment.
- Ensures appropriate funding, certifications approvals and compliance have been obtained for purchase requests.
- Ensures that all obligations are valid, have supporting documentation and that internal controls are met.
- Works alongside the (COR) in conducting both pre-and post-award contracting activities. Prepares acquisition packages /documents (Requests for Statement of Work, Proposals and Justification for Approvals), review of these documents for quality, clarity, and adherence to applicable regulations.
- Knowledge of contract types, methods, and techniques to include cost and incentive contracting.
- Knowledge of sound business practices and principles knowledge of price/cost analysis.
- Knowledge of the Federal Travel Regulations (FTR) (E-2).
- Skills with acquiring services through Ariba.
- Experience in IPP, eCOR Filing, and GFMS
- Familiarity with USG policy on designated issues and be able to draw upon publicly available, cleared U.S. Government information resources and the vast resources of quality information about the United States available online.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Skills in managing and prioritizing multiple assignments with strict deadlines and ability to coordinate efforts among GEC's threat teams and/or Front Office.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills (Oral and Written).
- Excellent Organizational skills, detail-oriented, timely and customer service oriented.
• No additional supervisory Responsibilities separate from what has already been noted
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
• Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word.Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
• Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
• No additional experience noted by the government separate from what has already been noted
- Minimum education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Acquisition Management or Accounting.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must be a U.S. citizen. Must possess or be able to obtain/maintain a Top-Secret security clearance.
Pursuant to Executive Order 14043, this position requires full vaccination against COVID-19 regardless of work location.
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status, or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Job Family Administrative and facilities Services
- Pay Type Salary
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Resources Management and Program Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage