Location: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Requisition Number: 4316
Washington, DC, USA Req #4316
Monday, November 8, 2021
All Native Group is looking to fill the position of Console Operator. The Console Operator provides information to incoming callers. Call Center operates 365 days from 6am-12am on-site support.
• Process incoming and outgoing calls for our government client in a courteous and pleasant manner.
• Capable of understanding the organization and functions of our government agency.
• Submit updates for directory database, which may include department names and telephone numbers of department bureau.
• Research either manual or automated databases to obtain required information.
• Aid in determining information or office as needed.
• Relay messages to the appropriate departments during emergencies Background Profile.
• Problem-solving experience in handling emergency situations and frustrated callers.
• Must be willing and able to learn and retain information.
• Must be able to work independently and in team environments.
• Good oral and written communication skills
None required for this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The preponderance of the work is performed in an office-type setting, with adequate lighting, heating/cooling, ventilation, and protection from the elements.
The contractor must be physically able, with reasonable and realistic accommodation where appropriate, and agreeable to conduct on-site investigation of facilities, project sites and building systems in a variety of climates, site locations, and working conditions.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although about 10% out of the area travel and overnight may be expected.
• Minimum 2 years' experience
• Basic to Intermediate skill set in Outlook, Word, and Excel
• High School diploma or equivalent
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• Communicate effectively with technical and management personnel.
• Work well under general supervision and promotes a team environment with a positive attitude.
• Problem-solving experience in handling emergency situations and frustrated callers
Must be a U.S. citizen. Must possess or be able to obtain/maintain a TOP SECRET security clearance.
Executive Order 14043 COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Pursuant to Executive Order 14043, this position requires full vaccination against COVID-19 regardless of work location.
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status, or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Job Family Client Technical Support & Training
- Pay Type Hourly
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Console Operator
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage