Senior BD/Capture Manager
Location: Fairfax, VA, USA
Requisition Number: 2022-5914
All Native Group is looking to fill the position of Senior BD/ Capture Manager. The Senior BD/Capture Manager for Department of State position drives our State Department Center of Excellence focus, account management, and capture. This position oversees all State Department capture, customer activities and interactions. The role works collaboratively with operations, business development, finance, and contracts functional teams to build a cohesive team approach to growing our State Department book of business.
Full Capture Support:
- Lead and support ongoing activities for the Strategic Growth Organization.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with DoS officials to increase State's awareness of ANG.
- Work closely with ANG operations team to coordinate senior customer interactions.
- Grow DoS business by individual bids and teaming when necessary.
- Act as driving force for DoS opportunities.
- Lead the Civil Sector team by setting goals and objectives and leading by example.
- Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Great leadership skills
- Project management skills
- Research and Strategy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to work independently
Lead Civil Sector
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 85% of the time.
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
- Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to work indoor conditions 95% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours are as required by business need.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- 15+ years' experience in the proposal and business capture environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, drive capture and generate revenue
- High energy level and excitement about the pursuit and having an impact
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, or a related field preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Displays a high level of verbal and written communication skills to present customers with our understanding of customer needs ,requirements and ability to meet these requirements
- Knowledge of military / federal acquisition models, practices, and techniques
- Experience in supporting proposal development
- Multitasking and attention to detail
- Goal oriented and highly motivated
- Results driven, time management and planning skills
- Strong grammar and proofreading skills
Secret clearance preferred
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior BD/Capture Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Fairfax, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage