Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Washington, DC, USA
Requisition Number: 2022-5948
Job Title: Subject Matter Expert III
Location: Washington, DC
The purpose of this task order is to provide high-quality management support services to support the US Department of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA), Office of the Comptroller (C), Office of Public and Congressional Affairs (P), Office of the Executive Director (EX), General Services Division (GSD). The primary objective is to provide services and deliverables, through the performance period, as they relate to the organization's mission.
The principal overarching objectives of this scope of work is provided as follows:
- Provides subject matter expertise for consular related financial matters and programs.
- Attends meetings and provides input associated with their area of expertise.
- Participates in writing/formulating documents and evaluations/recommendations.
- Maintains and updates formal MOU, MOA, and Service Level Agreements between Consular Affairs and other government entities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
- Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
There is NO travel requirement(s) outside of the immediate Washington, D.C. area for any of the positions outlined herein.
- 10-20 years of senior level management and organizational experience and support.
- Experience with managing profit/loss responsibility, top-level organizational management experience.
- Management experience in maintenance, operations and organization of facilities in million dollar + projects.
- Ability to develop and apply advanced methods for organizational performance support, strategic planning, and interact with high-level government officials.
- 20 years of DoS finance specific qualifications/experience.
- Master of Arts or Science (MA/MS) degree in associated technical discipline.
- Two years as a Subject Matter Expert 2 or equivalent experience.
- Must be a US citizen with a valid US passport and possess or obtain/maintain a minimum a SECRET clearance and up to TOP SECRET with SCI.
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage