Recruitment Marketing Coordinator
Location: Arlington, VA, USA
Requisition Number: 2022-5989
The Recruitment Marketing Coordinator is Responsible for managing all required steps to register the Bureau for career fairs and academic engagements.
- Coordinate participation and logistics for 100 events a year
- Create and modify PowerPoint decks for external recruitment presentations and internal training
- Update marketing materials as needed
- Initiate meeting invitations for recruitment events to federal government representatives
- Send detailed logistics emails to representatives before events
- Assist with trouble shooting tech issues with representatives during events
- Package and send all career fair materials and swag to events
- Work with External Affairs colleagues to create social media content for recruitment
- Post job openings on Linked In for advertising
- Research universities and events to engage
- Input events into tracking system
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Report to Recruitment Program Lead
- Possess great communication skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to shift gears at a moment's notice
- Strong cross collaboration skills
- Comfortable working with C suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
None required for this position
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
- Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00
a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
Travel is expected up to 10% of the time for this position.
- 4 years+ experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
Must possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET security clearance
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Marketing Coordinator
Location_formattedLocationLong: Arlington, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage