Human Resource Assistant
Location: Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Requisition Number: 2022-6146
All Native Group is looking to fill the position of Human Resources Assistant to assist Human Resources department in carrying out various administrative functions.
- Utilize the HR software program to maintain data on employees.
- Review incoming paperwork for accuracy, route to appropriate departments, and ensure that documents are properly filed.
- Collect, review, and complete all I-9 documentation from ANG new hires and processes E-Verify
- Reset Dayforce Passwords
- Performs routine audits of electronic filing system.
- Process and direct unemployment claims, FMLA paperwork, and Worker's Compensation documents and ensures proper procedures have been followed.
- Ensures that internal and external audits are conducted efficiently and timely; responsible for scheduling internal audits on a quarterly basis and verifying completion.
- Assist in completing and verifying paperwork with new hires, tour of facility and introduction to chain of command.
- Assists directly with routine inquires and refers to appropriate HR personnel as necessary.
- Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel requests.
- Schedules and notifies employees of quarterly random drug screening.
- Communicates with employees to explain personnel policies and procedures.
- Organize quarterly awards ceremony; ensuring set up, awards and programs are accurate and complete
- Assist in the planning and execution of the company picnic and holiday party
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures, (i.e., leave verifications and records retention).
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding sensitive materials
- Conduct New Hire Orientation and disseminate documentation needed
- All other job-related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Great written and verbal communication
- Organizational skills
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer skills
- Discretion of confidential information
None required for this position
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. We offer a hybrid remote work environment, and typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours as required by business need.
Occasional travel may be required.
- Two or more years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Associate degree in Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effectively present information one on one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
- Ability to prioritize workload, solve problems quickly and interact with others to achieve efficient, seamless workflow
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office programs and other miscellaneous business software
No clearance required for this position
Executive Order 14043 COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Pursuant to Executive Order 14043, this position may require full vaccination against COVID-19 regardless of work location pending final decisions on the Executive Order.
Compensation and Benefits:
The expected compensation range for this position is $40,000.00-43,000.00 per year (annualized hourly rate of pay). We offer comprehensive benefits that allow you to balance work and life. A benefits summary is available from this link: https://jobs.allnativegroup.com/categories/1/benefits/1/employee-benefits
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
City: Colorado Springs
Community / Marketing Title: Human Resource Assistant
Location_formattedLocationLong: Colorado Springs, Colorado US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage