Program Analyst (Travel)
Location: Dunn Loring, VA, USA
Requisition Number: 2023-6763
Ho-Chunk Inc. Management Services (HCIMS) is seeking a full-time Program Analyst (Travel). The Program Analyst - Travel provides a full range of travel support services and fulfills passport/visa requirements for the Office of Mobile Security Deployments (MSD). The Program Analyst is responsible for resource allocation; technical and management oversight; high-level technical expertise; and participation in briefings and meetings. Frequently provides subject matter or functional area expertise in performing technical tasks related to travel support. The position is based in Dunn Loring, VA.
- Ensures E2 accounts/profiles are active and available for employees. Ensures approval chains are accurate;
- Provides administrative support for employees, invitational travelers and students in creating travel authorizations and vouchers in the electronic travel system;
- Reviews student and staff travel authorizations prior to submission for funding to ensure claims are in conformance with Federal Travel Regulations and programs;
- Maintains accurate spreadsheets indicating voucher costs for students;
- Assists budget in de-obligating unused travel funds and provides assistance in resolving unliquidated travel obligations;
- Provides guidance on Federal Travel Regulations;
- Reviews vouchers to ensure compliance with Federal Travel Regulations. Research and resolve problems encountered in the voucher process;
- Provides guidance to staff in submitting visa and passport applications;
- Provides guidance to staff in submitting country clearance applications;
- Review suspense file and take appropriate action to correct any discrepancies to ensure timely processing;
- Generate various reports related to travel expenses;
- Provide briefings/presentations related to travel and voucher processing;
- Updates the travel standard operating procedures;
- Establishes and maintains liaison and serves as the focal point for the coordination and communication with appropriate offices, overseas posts, and U.S. government agencies;
- Responsible for on-call off-hours duties when assigned;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Adept in technology
- Time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Anticipates needs
None required for this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
- Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours maybe required as needed.
Travel as necessary to other U.S. and foreign training sites, though it is not expected that such travel will exceed 25% of total work time.
Five (5) years of relevant customer service and administrative experience.
High school diploma; an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is preferred together
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Must be able to work in a collaborative, team environment;
- Basic knowledge of and experience with administrative and program management functions;
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite and/or other general office applications;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Experience applying various laws, regulations, policies and precedents which affect the use of program and related support resources;
- Experience conducting detailed analyses of functions and work processes; and presenting recommendations for improvements and corrective actions.
Must possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET security clearance.
Executive Order 14043 COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Pursuant to Executive Order 14043, this position may require full vaccination against COVID-19 regardless of work location pending final decision on Executive Order.
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
City: Dunn Loring
Community / Marketing Title: Program Analyst (Travel)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dunn Loring, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage