Customer Service/ Help Desk Operator II
Location: Washington, DC, USA
Requisition Number: 2023-6762
The Telecommunications Customer Service Support Analyst in support of the Department of State (DoS) Vanguard Program, in the Telecommunications, Wireless, and Data (TWD) Division. The Customer Service Support Analyst is responsible for managing and tracking telecom orders - new moves, adds, changes, and disconnect requests. This includes reviewing and validating voice and data telecom order requests from customers, data entry, and providing tracking and timely status updates of orders.
- Process all New, Move, Adds, Change, and Disconnect (MACD) orders for technologies such as data, wireless and voice using a Telecommunications Service Request (TSR) form.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to external customers for the submittal of telecom order requests.
- Monitor and respond to all incoming telecom order requests from Remedy and/or Customer Service Inbox and/or ServiceNow portal.
- Track, maintain, and update all telecom order requests on a daily basis to ensure customers receive most up-to-date status.
- Document clear and concise notes related to order activities in the internal systems/databases to ensure that the customers can view and have access to the most current status of an order.
- Work closely with Project Managers on large scale Enterprise deployments to meet customer's unique requirements.
- Answer inbound customer calls for queries regarding order status activities.
- Review, verify, and validate all work order activities/data in internal databases to ensure accurate billing/invoicing information is recorded.
- Draft cost estimates for requested work based on customer requirements for telecom provided services.
- Provide support and resources for external customers for provided telecom services, and tools such as ServiceNow.
- Ability to resolve complex issues.
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask in a high paced environment.
None required for this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
The preponderance of the work is performed in an office-type setting, with adequate lighting, heating/cooling, ventilation, and protection from the elements.
The contractor must be physically able, with reasonable and realistic accommodation where appropriate, and agreeable to conduct on-site investigation of facilities, project sites and building systems in a variety of climates, site locations, and working conditions.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
- Familiarity with Department of State environment and organization, a plus.
- Familiarity with Remedy ITSM Tool
- Familiarity and/or working knowledge of billing/invoicing systems, a plus.
Expert knowledge with telecom ordering and provisioning process, customer-facing/service experience. Experience with use of data analysis to identify root causes to solve and mitigate issues.
Must be a U.S. citizen. Must possess a SECRET security clearance
Executive Order 14043 COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Pursuant to Executive Order 14043, this position may require full vaccination against COVID-19 regardless of work location pending final decisions on the Executive Order.
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Service/ Help Desk Operator II
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage