Location: Washington, DC, USA
Requisition Number: 2023-6779
The Financial Analyst provides program support, which includes but is not limited to, providing budgetary support, assistance in program planning, project and program management, assistance in program planning, estimating financial requirements and planning budgets for Department of State.
- Provides support in the areas of budget, billing, reporting, invoices, and financial management for IT initiatives.
- Analyzes an organization's performance and capabilities in areas such as order management, credit, and invoicing and dispute management.
- Collect, analyze, and report on financial data
- Applies applications, while adhering to established accounting principles and practices
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
- Able to quickly build rapport, resolve differences of opinion diplomatically, and reach consensus with other stakeholders
None required for this position
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
- Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
- A minimum of 3 years of specialized experience in accounting, budget, or finance functions
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in financial and management structure, operations, and corporate fiscal resources.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, with 3+ years progressive experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET security clearance
Executive Order 14043 COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Pursuant to Executive Order 14043, this position may require full vaccination against COVID-19 regardless of work location pending final decisions on the Executive Order.
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage