Requisition Number: 3602
Colorado Springs, CO, USA • Fairfax, VA, USA • Huntsville, AL, USA Req #3602
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
All Native Group is looking to fill the role of Capture Manager. The Capture Manager reports to the Executive Director of Business Development and is a Senior member of the All Native Group (ANG) Business Development Team. The successful candidate will serve as a key member of the Business Development Team to strategically improve ANG's market position and achieve financial growth in support of ANG's long-term organizational strategic goals. Primary focus of this position will be in the Health and Logistics domain; candidates with experience and background pursuing opportunities in this domain will be especially competitive. The Capture Manager using their extensive knowledge of current market conditions is responsible for developing and maintaining key customer relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and managing these opportunities through the capture process to contract award. Individual must Align with the company culture keeping with HCI and Winnebago peoples' traditions and values.
The Capture Manager is responsible for all aspects of business development activities within their assigned area of responsibility to identify and win new business. Responsibilities include identification and strategic pursuit of customers, opportunity identification and qualification, capture planning, management of assigned business development resources, and ensuring that capture activities are incorporated int proposal development. This position is a customer facing position and requires that the individual maintain the highest level of integrity and ethics compliance, while supporting the culture and values of Ho-Chunk, Inc. through policies and processes.
The Capture Manager directly supports the Executive Director to maximize new business opportunity and growth by using existing contract vehicles, as well as developing new customer relationships and new contract vehicles. Specific responsibilities of this position include the following:
• Executes strategies for lead generation, capture process, pricing and all other matters related to acquiring new business, particularly in the Health and Logistics business development domain, although pursuits in other areas such as Information Technology and Cybersecurity may be valued and resourced as well.
• Identifies and analyzes industry spending trends and develops strategies and implementation plans to pursue capture of new business
• Manages the business development capture process for all assigned opportunities
• Provides market feedback to company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generation of ideas for future growth;
• Maximizes business development opportunities and identifies new customer opportunities and leads efforts to acquire new contract vehicles; works through operations when using current contract vehicles
• Ensures that assigned development initiatives are consistent with the company's overall strategy and in alignment with core capabilities
• Accountable to ensure that all responses to customer requirements accurately represent the capabilities, mission, and philosophy of the company
• Manages assigned Business Development area according to company policy and procedures
• Participates in and leads internal teams from multiple departments to create successful responses to customer requirements using excellent organization, multi-tasking and time management skills to meet deadlines and milestones while managing multiple efforts simultaneously
• Exhibits the highest level of integrity and ethics compliance while supporting the culture and values of the organization through policies and processes. Holds staff accountable for integrity and ethics in all business matters.
• Primary/ideal location is Colorado Springs, but the Washington DC or Huntsville AL locations may be supportable for exceptionally qualified applicants
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office products required
• Thorough understanding of Federal acquisition processes as both a prime contractor and subcontractor; understands the special benefits of the 8(a) Tribal entity in the Federal Contracting environment.
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, particularly Salesforce
• Thorough understanding of the Ho-Chunk Inc. corporate mission and philosophy and the various business entities under the Ho-Chunk Inc. family
• Must be self-motivated and be able to operate autonomously in support of the ANG Business Development Team
None required for this position
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
• Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
• Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
Travel is expected up to 50% of the time for this position.
• Minimum 10-12 years' experience working with or for the Federal Government, including a thorough understanding of federal acquisition regulations
• Minimum 10-12 years successful Federal Government Business Development experience and demonstrated record of successful opportunity captures that resulted in contract awards, particularly in the Health and/or Logistics business sector
• Bachelors in Business Administration or related field degree required
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• PMP certification preferred but not required
• Master's Degree in Business Administration, Information Management, or related field highly desired.
• Previous experience working in DoD or Federal Information Technology (IT)/Cyber Security, Logistics, or Healthcare Services/Healthcare IT highly desired
• Previous experience working with Native American companies and/or projects
• Must be able to obtain a DoD Security Clearance
Compensation and Benefits:
The expected compensation range for this position is $142,000- $155,000 per year (annualized hourly rate of pay). We offer comprehensive benefits that allow you to balance work and life. A benefits summary is available from this link: https://jobs.allnativegroup.com/categories/1/benefits/1/employee-benefits
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Job Family Marketing, Sales and Business Development
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 50
- Required Education Bachelor's Degree
City: Colorado Springs
Community / Marketing Title: Capture Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Colorado Springs, Alabama US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage