Subject Matter Expert II_FMS-OH
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States
Requisition Number: 3607
Subject Matter Expert II_FMS-OH
Dayton, OH, USA • Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, USA Req #3607
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
The contractor shall assist in writing and developing contract Statement of Work (SOW) documents and Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) designed to govern FMS weapon systems procurement, as well as provide system and platform information (including IT systems/ equipment) to support a specific FMS program or program justification.
• Shall work with industry to support a specific FMS program or to help write and program justifications
• Shall understand the capability required to assist with base planning, site activation, training, and manpower estimates.
• Shall assist the government team lead to apply knowledge and experience in the pre-acquisition definition and capabilities integration of requirements, acquisition program management philosophy, policies and procedures to the procurement of Systems, System of Systems and Family of Systems, subsystems and life cycle acquisition management
• Shall be able to independently perform complicated and technical tasks relevant to the PWS
• Shall be capable of working on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program
Contractors shall understand and have experience with case development Information Technology tools required to perform efforts as defined in the PWS including (but limited too) systems like Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS) and Security Assistance Manpower Requirements Systems (SAMRS)
• The Contractor shall assist with requirements definition (to include the total package approach with logistics, maintenance, training, etc.) efforts to help the partner nation write the LOR
• The contractor shall perform various duties common to all organizations to support the accomplishment of each Directorate's FMS pre-LOR and case development mission
• The Contractor shall assist in writing and developing contract Statement of Work (SOW documents and Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLS) designed to govern FMS weapon systems procurement
• Stress management
• Information gathering
• This position may oversee the day-to-day activities of the SME I and or other SME II if any are assigned.
• May be separately selected to be the on-site lead and POC for a particular mission area.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
• Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
• Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out of the area travel and overnight may be expected.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Foreign Military Sales
• Strong leadership, management and team building skills
• Bachelor's degree preferred or five (5) years of experience
• Master's degree preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• Efficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook), and SharePoint tools to prepare documents, spreadsheets, and prepare documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
Must possess a SECRET security clearance
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Job Family Program Management and Operations (non-tech)
- Pay Type Salary
Community / Marketing Title: Subject Matter Expert II_FMS-OH
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dayton, Ohio US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage