Financial Analyst I
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Requisition Number: 3612
Financial Analyst I
Colorado Springs, CO, USA Req #3612
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Assists in developing plans, including department and organizational budgets, forecasts, and reporting. Assists senior personnel in establishing and defining cost and cash flow expectations. Manages document records related to financial forecasts and reporting. Responds to department and organizational questions to ensure understanding of operating costs expenditures and other financial reporting.
• Determines cost & profit of operations using the Costpoint system by establishing standard costs, collecting operational data.
• Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
• Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Manages database in Costpoint by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses, studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Prioritizes, organizes, and manages time, actions, resources, and initiatives to ensure the successful completion of responsibilities and requirements.
• Problem solving abilities and analytical thinking will be required to work around unforeseen issues.
• Proficient in the use of accounting and financial methodologies.
• Excellent communication skills (oral, presentation, and written).
None required for this position
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
• Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
• Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out of the area travel and overnight may be expected.
•Minimum 2-5 years financial management experience
Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• Proficient in financial modeling techniques
• Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
• Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
No clearance required
Compensation and Benefits:
The expected compensation range for this position is $60,000.00-$62,000.00 per year (annualized hourly rate of pay). We offer comprehensive benefits that allow you to balance work and life. A benefits summary is available from this link: https://jobs.allnativegroup.com/categories/1/benefits/1/employee-benefits
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status, or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Job Family Finance and Accounting
- Pay Type Salary
City: Colorado Springs
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Analyst I
Location_formattedLocationLong: Colorado Springs, Colorado US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage