Financial Analyst III_E-Training
Location: Quantico, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 3733
Financial Analyst III_E-Training
Quantico, VA 22134, USA Req #3733
Thursday, June 3, 2021
Lead a diverse team of financial analyst to deliver quality products on time. Mentor, coach and supervise personnel assigned as direct reports. Also provide direction and ensure direct reports adherence and compliance with policies, plans and procedures.
The principal overarching objectives of this scope of work is provided as follows:
- Assist the with establishing and/or maintaining an auditable opening balance and subsequent
roll-forward reporting in support of full financial statement audit meeting the requirements of the accounting standards promulgated
by the Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board (FASAB).
- Assist, in the form of recommendations and analysis,
with the development of desktop guides and job aides to promote an effective internal control environment.
Assist, in the form of recommendations and analysis, in the development of the artifacts necessary (risk assessments, control
matrices, test plans/scripts, business process narratives, and reporting mechanisms) to support an effective internal control
program in accordance with applicable guidance and standards from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the Government
Accountability Office (GAO).
- Assist with integrating organizations to ensure financial statement compilation
and reporting activities are compliant.
- Assist in migrating the manual business process management to an automated
enterprise architecture tool.
Perform root cause analysis and provide management with recommendation to resolve Independent Public Accountant (IPA) issued findings and associated findings with internal discovery efforts.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
• Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
• Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
Travel is expected up to 0% of the time for this position.
• At least four years of federal government financial experience, preferably with Department of Defense or Marine Corps exposure
• Twenty-four hours of accounting related courses (desired).
• Bachelor's Degree (Required (Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred)
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (desired)
• 5 - 10 years' experience in financial management
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Effective organizational, management and writing skills
- Formal accounting qualification
- Experience with Financial reporting
in Audit Support
• Ability to pass a SSBI
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. #LI-J1
- Job Family Finance and Accounting
- Pay Type Salary
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Analyst III_E-Training
Location_formattedLocationLong: Quantico, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage