Event Admin III_E_Training
Location: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Requisition Number: 3745
Event Admin III_E_Training
Washington, DC, USA Req #3745
Friday, June 4, 2021
All Native Group is looking for a contractor to provide event support services including, but not limited to, maintaining, sc heduling, maintenance, equipment, supplies, and overall appearance of CA's training rooms, conference rooms, and auditorium
• Using, but not limited to the DOS "Reserve!t" and CA Management Software Systems in providing all relevant information regarding the scheduling usage of auditorium, conference rooms, and training rooms, and coordinates with all CA's directorates on scheduling these facilities
• Moves office, conference room, or classroom furniture such as tables, desks, chairs, cabinets, easels, bookcases, etc. within rooms and/or across buildings.
• Performs other related duties as required or deemed necessary to meet the needs of the assigned buildings or areas.
• Familiarity with and ability to operate audio/visual, facility, and IT support systems
• Ability to perform heavy (up to 50 lbs.) lifting and/or moving of furnishings and/or equipment and endure prolonged periods of standing with no limitations
• Ability to work flexible work hours and /or additional hours to support official DOS functions.
• Knowledge of and proficiency with Microsoft software/applications
• Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal abilities during conversations, both verbal and written, with DOS employees at all levels, other contractors, and other Federal counterparts
• Ability to complete taskings with minimal supervision.
Assists and serves as backup to the Event Administrator as needed to support maintaining all conference, training rooms and auditorium.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
• Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
• Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
Travel is expected up to 10% of the time for this position.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out of the area travel and overnight may be expected.
• 3+ years' experience in the facility management field, particularly related to managing a shared calendar.
• Experience communicating with various personnel at all levels of management.
• High School Diploma
• Associates Degree (preferred)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET security clearance
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. #LI-J1
- Job Family Administrative and Facilities Services
- Pay Type Salary
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Event Admin III_E_Training
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage